The North East Winnipeg Historical Society is offering a free walking tour of the Louise Bridge District.
“The walk will start with the 2013 Disraeli Pedestrian Bridge, a walk through the 1987 named Ernie O’Dowda Park by the river’s edge, the current 1911 Louise Bridge, a history of the Red River, the 1880 J.Y. Griffin Pork Plant site, the 1944 Moline Tractor Showroom & the 1906 Fire Hall No. 8”
When: Saturday, July 14th, 2018 at 1:00PM (rain/shine) approx. 90 min.
Start: Ernie O’Dowda Memorial Park at the west end near Disraeli Freeway (Midwinter Ave.)
End: with a tour inside Fire Hall No. 8, light refreshments, maps, information & conversations!
Info: Donna 204.339.2547