Folks had so much fun during our inaugural Front Yard Friday in June that we’re doing it again.
Next Friday, August 28, head outside at 6pm, eat supper in your front yard and connect with your neighbours at a safe distance.
Here are some ideas on how to participate!
- bring your BBQ out front and fire it up to make some supper
- set up a picnic on your lawn or boulevard
- get take-out or delivery from one of Elmwood’s wonderful independent restaurants – who need all the support they can get during this time of COVID
- bring out a musical instrument and start a little jam session or porch concert
- create a chalk masterpiece on the sidewalk
- play charades with neighbours (one household on the boulevard, the other in a front yard)
- pick up any litter from the boulevard
Or simply head outside and see who’s around!