Looking for a fun and family-friendly activity? Then look no further! The Great Glenelm Scavenger Hunt is back for a second year, with two new scavenger hunts that you can do on your own time with your own household.
Participate for fun, fresh air and a chance to win a prize!
The hunts will take place entirely on one street in Glenelm. You’ll have to look high and low to find 20 different house or yard features that can all be seen from the sidewalk.
At the beginning of the May & September long weekends, the list of clues will be made available on this page, sent out via the email newsletter, and a few printed copies will be posted on the community bulletin board at 127 Cobourg Ave. You’ll have the whole weekend to get your answers in.
Get Your Clues Here!
- May 20th-24th, 2022: Carmen Ave (click here for the list of clues)
- Sept 2nd-5th, 2022: Noble Ave (east block) (click here for the list of clues)
Vintage Scavenger Hunts
Want to do a scavenger hunt just for fun? Feel free to try these hunts from last year. (Caveat: it is entirely possible that some of clues may no longer be current, as people may have changed things on their house or yard. Also, no prizes will be awarded… these are just for fun!).
- July 1st-4th, 2021: Cobourg Ave (click here for the list of clues)
- July 29th-August 2nd, 2021: Martin Ave W (click here for the list of clues)
- September 3rd-6th, 2021: Harbison Ave W (click here for the list of clues)
- October 8th-11th, 2021: Leslie Ave & Sylvia St (click here for the list of clues)